International cybersecurity experts from important companies such as Mastercard, Standard Chartered, UBS, JP Morgan Chase, Booking.com, Equifax, Shell, Siemens, Ringier Group, Swiss Securitas Group and several universities will be featured.
Zurich, Switzerland, – September 2, 2022 – The Swiss Cyber Institute, a leading cyber security education provider and digital community in Switzerland, has announced the final round of featured speakers for the first edition of its annual Global Cyber Conference (GCC22) which will take place from 22nd to 23rd September 2022 in Zürich at the Dolder Grand.
“We’re excited to announce an impressive group of international cybersecurity experts and thought leaders coming from several industries who are actively defining the information security framework we live in,” said Samir Aliyev, CEO, and Founder of the Swiss Cyber Institute. “Amongst those, constantly admired for her leadership role in keeping up with the ever-changing threat landscape, Liliana Musetan is leading the Cybersecurity unit at the General Secretariat of the European Council. Experienced, transformative leaders such as Jamil Farshchi, CISO of Equifax, and industry shapers like Darren Argyle, Group Chief Information Security Risk Officer at Standard Chartered, are noteworthy evidence of a robust lineup of security experts working to build a safer future”.
Mrs. Carmen Walker Späh, Government Councillor of the Canton of Zurich, will deliver a Welcome message to Global Cyber Conference attendees on September 22nd at 13:30.
Despite a growing awareness of cyber risks, decision-makers and cyber experts are yet to be aligned in terms of prioritizing cybersecurity at all levels of their business strategy and processes” added Samir Aliyev. “With this conference in Zurich, our objective is to provide key decision-makers a networking and learning platform to gain a shared understanding of what needs to be done to strengthen cyber resilience”.
The Global Cyber Conference is organized into 3 key themes, “Digital Transformation”, “Secure Finance and Banking” and “Human-centric Cyber Security”, presented in keynote or panel discussion session formats. An engaging Track session format will allow delegates to take a deep dive into specific topics relevant to the audience.
Connecting an audience of 500 senior cyber security stakeholders, decision-makers, public authorities, and academia, the Cyber Global Conference will provide an opportunity to network amongst peers, share insights and learn about the latest trends to enhance cyber security within businesses in the fight against cybercrime.
For further information on the Cyber Global Conference and to register, please visithttps://swisscyberinstitute.com/conference/.
Global Cyber Conference Partners: DGC Switzerland, cyberunity, NTT DATA, Adnovum, Balbix, Boltonshield, Cisco, HCL, Recorded Future, Tresorit, Airlock, DataStore, and Netwrix.
About the Swiss Cyber Institute
Based in Switzerland, home of global standards and trust, the Swiss Cyber Institute stands out as a human-centric education provider that focuses on helping society build a secure ecosystem. Relying on its industry-leading cybersecurity network, the Swiss Cyber Institute offers training and access to an exclusive global cyber security community, while hosting international conferences that build bridges between security professionals, business experts, and academics. Please visit https://swisscyberinstitute.com for more information and follow us on our social media channels.
Contact for press:
Samir Aliyev (DE/EN) Swiss Cyber Institute | Founder & CEO +41 76 400 78 73 | +41 44 501 40 75 email@example.com
Ivan Schnider (EN/FR) Swiss Cyber Institute | Marketing Manager +41 79 7789412 firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Cyber Conference announced keynote speakers include:
- Head of Cybersecurity, General Secretariat of the European Council, Liliana Musetan, Belgium
- CISO of Canton Zürich, Philipp Grabher, Switzerland
- CISRO of Standard Chartered, Daren Argyle, Singapore
- CISO of Equifax, Jamil Farshchi, USA
- CSO of Booking.com, Spencer Mott, Netherlands
- Executive Director Cybersecurity Team of JP Morgan Chase, Scott Cruickshanks, UK
- Director, Cyber Security & Resilience of Mastercard, Steve Brown, UK
- Professor of Human-Centered Security of Ruhr University Bochum, Angela Sasse, Germany
- Global Privacy Officer and Head of Government Affairs for EMEA at Broadcom, Ilias Chantzos, Netherlands
- Advisory Board Member at Swiss Cyber Institute, Anna Pouliou, Belgium
- Vice President Global Chief Information Security Officer, Stéphane Nappo, Groupe SEB, France
- VP, CISO of Driven Brands, Kevin Morrison, USA
- General Manager Information Risk Management Strategy and Transformation of Shell, Laurens Binken, Netherlands
- Former VP Cyber Security of BlackBerry, Roger Sels, USA
- Associate Professor of Emory University, Ymir Vigfusson, USA
- CEO DGC Switzerland, Andreas Pankow, Switzerland
Announced featured international speakers include:
- CISO of Software AG, Linus Plum, Germany
- VP and CISO of World Fuel Services, Shawn Bowen, USA
- CIO and International Information Security Manager of NN Group, Bart Kulach, Turkey
- CISO of American Century, Brett Conlon, USA
- Partner & Head of Cybersecurity of Gianni & Origoni International Law Firm, Stefano Mele, Italy
- Chief Cyber-/IT-Security Officer of ZF Friedrichshafen, Jürgen Paulmichl, Germany
- CISO, VP Security of GEA Group, Iskro Mollov, Germany
- Head of Global Cyber Security Incident Response and Continuity of BAT, Stuart Seymour, UK
- Head of Cybersecurity of Siemens Healthineers, Carlos Arglebe, Germany
- Co-Founder & Ethical Hacker of Sprinkler Security, David Jacoby, Sweden
- Chief Strategy Officer at Recorded Future, Marie Brattberg, Sweden
- Founder & CEO, Gaurav Banga, Balbix, USA
- Senior Threat Intelligence Advisor of Mandiant, Jamie Collier, UK
Announced featured Swiss speakers include:
- Global CISO of Avaloq, Christian Ulmer
- CISO Department of Security of Canton Zurich, Tom Hofmann
- Group CISO of Swiss Securitas Group, Lars Minth
- Global Head of Cyber Operations of UBS, Mark Barwinski
- Senior Risk Manager Cyber Security of Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA, Sebastian Kunz
- Head of Cybersecurity & Partner of Zuehlke, Raphael Reischuk
- Group CISO of SV Group, Sascha Maier
- CEO of Cyberpeace Institute, Stéphane Duguin
- Head of Cybersecurity, Smart Infrastructure Global HQ, Building Automation of Siemens, Alina Matyukhina
- Associate Professor of University of St.Gallen, Guido Salvaneschi
- IT-Projects Manager of National Cyber Security Centre, Daniel W. Seiler
- Partner at Bain & Company, Stephan Erni
- Co-Director at Swiss Fintech Innovations, Andra Maute
- Group Information Security Officer of Ringier Group and Member of the Board of Boltonshield, Simon Schlumpf
- CEO of Tresorit, István Lám
- Cybersecurity Innovation Lead of Adnovum, Roman Zoun
- Cybersecurity Specialist of Cisco, Wolfgang Roelz
- Solutions Director for IAM, Cybersecurity & GRC Services of HCL Technologies, Magnus Wennergren