- Conference to gather 500 security leaders from Swiss and international multinational and SME companies, public authorities, and academia.
- Conference program to include two days of keynotes and in-depth panel discussions on the current state and future of cybersecurity.
Zurich, Switzerland,– March 30, 2022 –The Swiss Cyber Institute, the leading cyber security education provider and digital community in Switzerland, announced today that the first edition of its annual Global Cyber Conference will take place from 22nd to 23rd September 2022 in Zürich at the Dolder Grand.
Connecting an audience of 500 senior cyber security stakeholders, decision-makers, public authorities, and academia, the international conference will provide an opportunity to network amongst peers, share insights and learn about the latest trends to enhance cyber security within businesses.
The conference’s two full-day programs curated by the Swiss Cyber Institute’s Advisory Board and community experts will gather prominent industry and thought leaders participating in debates on the latest cyber security topics.
The Global Cyber Conference program is developed around three main themes:
- Digital Transformation: Cyber security’s importance is increasing dramatically as the digitalization of businesses accelerates. What are the key challenges security leaders are facing to enhance cyber resilience within their organizations and the wider ecosystem?
- Secure Finance & Banking: Cybercrime is a major threat to the banking and financial services industries which are critical to our national economy. How to stay ahead of cybercriminals and which measures should security leaders implement?
- Human-centric Cyber Security: Digitalization is ubiquitous with endless possibilities and so are the perils for the people. Adopting cyberculture at the heart of organizations will increase cyber resilience
‘Despite a growing awareness of cyber risks, decision-makers and cyber experts are yet to be aligned in terms of prioritizing cybersecurity at all levels of their business strategy and processes” said Samir Aliyev, Founder, and CEO of the Swiss Cyber Institute. “With this conference, our objective is to provide key decision-makers a networking and learning platform to gain a shared understanding of what needs to be done to strengthen cyber resilience”.
The Swiss Cyber Institute is committed to helping individuals and organizations learn and improve their ability to prevent cybercrimes in Switzerland and globally. The Swiss Cyber Institute offers intensive and hands-on cybersecurity training courses and awareness programs. The Swiss Cyber Institute is a registered course provider for the Swiss Federal Examinations by the State Secretariat for Education, Research, and Innovation SBFI in Switzerland.
To register and for further information on the Global Cyber Conference, please visit https://swisscyberinstitute.com/conference/.
About the Swiss Cyber Institute
Based in Zurich, the Swiss Cyber Institute stands out as a human-centric education provider that focuses on helping society build a secure ecosystem. Relying on its industry-leading cybersecurity network, the Swiss Cyber Institute offers access to an exclusive global cyber security community, while hosting international conferences that build bridges between security professionals, business experts, and academics. Please visit https://swisscyberinstitute.com for more information and follow us on our social media channels.
Contact for press:
Samir Aliyev (DE/EN)
Swiss Cyber Institute | Founder & CEO
+41 76 400 78 73 | +41 44 501 40 75
Ivan Schnider (EN/FR)
Swiss Cyber Institute | Marketing Manager
+41 79 7789412